The Video on Demand (VOD) service is one option for viewing course lectures. Once registered, VOD users have online access to CUOL course lectures –anytime, anywhere within the academic term in which the course is being offered. It also gives students the ability to stream or download individual lectures onto their computer at anytime during the duration of their course.
- The latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari on either Mac OS or Windows.
- We recommend a high-speed broadband connection for best viewing experience.
- Our VOD Player uses HTML5 video. This method is supported by most of the latest browsers. Please see the list of recommended browsers above.
- For downloads, you can simply click on the download link and a dialog box should appear. Choose a location where you would like to save the lecture (Desktop, Videos, etc) and click Save. Once the download is complete your computer may open the file for you automatically or you can choose from any of the recommended players below. If you’re having trouble downloading of if the lecture file is opening directly in the browser or a new tab, you can try right clicking on the “download” link (may vary from browser to browser) and repeating the saving steps above.”
- Recommended video players: Windows Media Player on Windows 10, VLC (Windows and Mac) or any other player that supports mp4 h264 files.
Please note that in addition to your tuition fees, there is a $50.00 service charge per half credit ($40 per half credit for summer courses) for subscribing to the VOD service.
To find out more about this and other methods of viewing lectures and how to register, see our Ways to Watch page.
Click here to view your VOD lectures.